Privacy and general terms
General terms and conditions
In order to become a member of AEGEE-Eindhoven, you must meet the following criteria:
- You have to registered at a university, university of applied sciences or another similar institution.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You agree to the Internal regulations and the Statutes, which can be requested at the Board for revision.
In order to become and remain a member of AEGEE-Eindhoven, you agree to the following terms:
- Your full name and bank account will be processed for purposes of financial administration and accounting. This personal data will be stored for a period of 7 years.
- Your birth date and gender will be processed for administrative purposes and for the period of your membership.
- Your contact details will be processed for internal communication and organization purposes and stored for a period of 2 years.
Sharing with third parties
The following personal data will be shared with third parties, with the name of the party included:
- Banks and debt collection agencies (if necessary), to collect the membership’s fee, data shared will include your name, and IBAN number, in case of a collection agency, this may also include more data, such as your birthday, address, phone number and e-mailaddress.
- AEGEE-Europe, in order to pay AEGEE-Eindhoven’s membership fee to AEGEE-Europe we must submit a full members list, which is done via MyAEGEE, thus an account for MyAEGEE will be created for you.
The following data is shared with AEGEE-Europe: Your full name and email-address.
AEGEE-Europe has the right to store your information for 5 years.
- Sendinblue, we use Sendinblue to send out our newsletters.
The following data is shared with Sendinblue: Your full name and email-address.
- Google, when you become a member, by default, a Google Workspace (formerly G-Suite) account will be created for you, with which you can access internal documents and gives you access to your personal AEGEE-Eindhoven email account.
The following data is shared with Google: Your full name, personal email-address and phone number.
AEGEE-Eindhoven uses Functional and Analytical cookies on its website, these are for statistical purposes and in order to ensure our website functions correctly. These cannot be traced back to you as a person and do not include your IP-address.
For any questions related to the above privacy statement, concerns about your personal data or requests to view and/or delete your data, you may contact the secretary of AEGEE-Eindhoven by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to revoke consent to your data being used, please contact email@example.com and your data will be removed within a period of 2 months. If you revoke consent to your data being used, your membership will be terminated.